Boulder Peak Triathlon at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The UWOL Challenge
An organized competition for Under Water, Over Land videographers!

Old July 29th, 2007, 06:07 PM   #1
Trustee

Boulder Peak Triathlon

Hi Meryem!

Thanks for throwing out there the water section of the Boulder Peak Triathlon. I was amazed that there was one more woman than men signed up for the race. It's a fun one! I have done it many times and there is a story with each one. It made me wish I was back out there doing it again for grins.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Cat

P.S. I remember one race a cyclist collided with a bear going down 11 mile Canyon..... I thought Per might be interested to hear that one!
Catherine Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #2
Wrangler

this wasn't Boulder Peaks, it was the short course. i can't actually use footage from the Boulder Peaks due to a contract agreement. this is just junk we shot on the short course, when we were walking around figuring out our workflow and our shooter placement for the real deal. so i could use this in UWOL, no problem. the footage for the actual triathlon will be much more professional. this is scrap footage gathered with an HV10. i just like to put something up for UWOL, anything. i hate to be left out!

the bear girl is a featured story in this year's coverage. August 20, Channel 5......
Meryem Ersoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2007, 12:36 AM   #3
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Russell View Post
P.S. I remember one race a cyclist collided with a bear going down 11 mile Canyon..... I thought Per might be interested to hear that one!
Where... ...in the Canyon... ...I'm right on my way! ;-) LOL!
Meryem, even if it was just some clips thrown together I liked it a lot, very colorful footage. Glad you managed to get something for us!
Old July 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM   #4
Trustee

Hi Per:

Oh, I always look to the Norwegians for fun and a great sense of humor! I knew you would have to comment on the bear collision in the canyon!

Cat
Catherine Russell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge