Our prize package for UWOL #6.... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The UWOL Challenge
An organized competition for Under Water, Over Land videographers!

Old November 10th, 2007, 09:26 AM   #1
Wrangler

Our prize package for UWOL #6....

We're keeping it simple this round. Thanks to the generosity of our players, UWOL has miraculously opened a bank account! So we are doing something a little different with the prize package as well....

At the suggestion of one of our players, the winner wins a hundred bucks and a t-shirt!

You'll also receive the following prize premiums from our lovely sponsors, Marine Visions and DSC Labs.

Marine Visions is supplying a copy of the DVD, "Your Guide to Creating Underwater Video"

http://marinevisions.com/product.php...cat=260&page=1

Win this video, and get in the water. We need more UW representation besides Markus and David in our Challenge. Study up!

And DSC Labs is supplying one of their HandyCam Focus cards:

http://dsclabs.com/camfocus.htm

These are marvelous little devices which you can hang around your neck and have an easily available white balance source no matter where you are (and no matter what time of day or NIGHT that you're there....)

Total prize package is worth over $200, and best of all, you get a UWOL t-shirt to wear proudly and to declare your winner status. Honor and glory takes it!

Good luck and get after it....
Meryem Ersoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2007, 02:58 AM   #2
Trustee

Meryem, nice price packages as always...
I'm very curious about how the T-shirt look like... ...give us something to look at for our praying eyes...
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:41 AM   #3
Wrangler

Hi Per: I'm curious about it, too! As soon as I finish my entry for this round, I'll be getting right on this....it will be available for purchase for those of you who did not win one outright...
Meryem Ersoz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge