DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The UWOL Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/)
-   -   UWOL T-shirt Update! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/112519-uwol-t-shirt-update.html)

Meryem Ersoz January 16th, 2008 01:35 PM

UWOL T-shirt Update!

Hey players and players to-be:

UWOL T-shirts should be shipping next week to the players who won them in UWOL 2007. Once our new UWOL 2.0 website is unveiled, when our next contest begins, you will all have the opportunity to order your very own spanking new UWOL shirt.

I'm uploading an image of the front design, to give you an idea. The actual shirt itself will be a bit darker, "forest green."

Cost will be $20 + international shipping to your area. I will print a grid with costs of shipping to our players, in their various parts of the world, after I have packaged up the first round of deliveries, so I can give you very specific costs. Payment will be through Paypal, since they have automatic currency conversion.

Meryem Ersoz January 16th, 2008 01:48 PM

Firefox!

1 Attachment(s)
ok, Chris' uploader hates Safari, re-uploading the t-shirt image from Firefox...

Markus Nord January 16th, 2008 02:53 PM

Give me give me give me... :)

Geir Inge January 16th, 2008 02:56 PM

Great T-shirt Meryem!
Nice job - as always :)

Geir Inge

Meryem Ersoz January 16th, 2008 03:01 PM

whoops, the thanks for the design goes to Mat...I had that noted in my original post, but when I had to switch browsers, I think I lost it somehow....

Mat is the one who keeps us looking good!

And Markus, your enthusiasm is charming!

Per Johan Naesje January 16th, 2008 03:25 PM

yes, that shirt will make me very good looking :-)
Thanks Mat and of course you too Meryem!

Mat Thompson January 16th, 2008 07:34 PM

You guys haven't seen the back yet....thats where the fun starts ;-) !

Meryem....thats very cruel to only show um the front !!!

Meryem Ersoz January 16th, 2008 08:08 PM

i know. i relish torturing the players! the back of the t-shirt will be unveiled when we launch UWOL 2008. to give you something to look forward to....

for instance, sign-ups begin one week from tomorrow. which means you only have to wait two more weeks for the fiendish THEME to be unleashed!! all across the planet...

what could it possibly be??

Trond Saetre January 17th, 2008 08:19 AM

Great design!
You guys did a very good job. As soon as I can get my hands on one, I'll proudly wear it.

And here we go again, Meryem teasing us with the next theme...
Yes, what could it be? hmmm, must be something FUN!
It will be good to get started again after 2 long months without a challenge.

Catherine Russell January 17th, 2008 10:15 AM

How exciting!!! The T-shirts, the challenge and the new website are all just around the corner! Oh, and the cost of the T's are very reasonable.... but it's the international shipping cost from Boulder way up here to Lyons that just might do me in (wink, wink) ;-).

Cat

Brian McKay January 17th, 2008 10:23 AM

Excellent shirt...I look forward to wearing it proudly. Meryem your not too smart...I took the picture loaded it into After Effects turned it around and have to say I just love the back...everyone your going to absolutely love it its great.

Brian

Per Johan Naesje January 17th, 2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine Russell (Post 809861)
Oh, and the cost of the T's are very reasonable.... but it's the international shipping cost from Boulder way up here to Lyons that just might do me in (wink, wink) ;-).

Cat

Cat, remember that your T-shirt has to move around the world to be signed before it end up in your mailbox ;-)
As Mat remarks, you ain't seen the back yet!

Meryem Ersoz January 17th, 2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian McKay (Post 809867)
Excellent shirt...I look forward to wearing it proudly. Meryem your not too smart...I took the picture loaded it into After Effects turned it around and have to say I just love the back...everyone your going to absolutely love it its great.

Brian

he's losing it up there in the cold arctic north! long winter, brian?

why do i laugh at your jokes???

Brian McKay January 18th, 2008 10:22 AM

Long winter is an under statement. We've been stuck in the house for the past three days, temperature minus 30 C wind blowing a 97 kpm which is producing a wind chill of minus 50 degrees C which for those of you that think in F thats minus 57 degrees the visibility is zero and on top of all that my two year old granddaughter came to visit and has been stuck here for all three days.

I'm exhausted and will not read anymore books or draw anymore pictures that's it I quit.

Brian

Meryem Ersoz January 18th, 2008 11:53 AM

slain by a 2 year old! i know precisely how you feel...