Thank you, Kevin at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge

The UWOL Challenge
An organized competition for Under Water, Over Land videographers!

Old June 24th, 2008, 09:18 AM   #1
Trustee

Thank you, Kevin

Dearest Kevin:

I know you didn't want to put up a thread and hopefully this won't turn into one except to share our sincere condolences to our neighbor Iowans. There is no one like you that can take any subject and make it so beautiful, so touching and in this case, so heart breaking. You are very talented, and your heart and passion springs forth from every film you create. God's creatures who passed from this flood as well as all of God's creatures have been honored by your hand and we who watch this can only bow our heads by the sheer love of it. If there is only one comfort you and we can take from this, it is that not one living creature on this planet passes without God's nod and gesture to bring it in. Nothing ever dies alone. And in both life and death, each creature gives Him glory; a cycle of continual beginning and end, love and mercy ... by which we can only bow our heads in awe at the sheer love of it.

God bless you Kevin. God bless the animals that both survived and did not survive the 500 year flood.

Cato
Catherine Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2008, 12:10 PM   #2
Major Player

Yes Kevin, thank you.
Steve Siegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2008, 02:02 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Indeed, thanks.
Adrinn Chellton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2008, 06:02 AM   #4
Major Player

I just now had a chance to watch it and I was looking for a thread to comment on. That was very beautiful and thought provoking.

Oliver
Oliver Pahlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2008, 11:06 AM   #5
Trustee

Kevin, your record of what happened to your part of our environment, and it's impact on the wild creatures who lived there brought tears to my eyes.

Your strong visuals, choice of music, and your thoughts carried a real sense of what you must have been feeling.

Although you are not looking for a comment like this, your superb craftsmanship shows in this film and helps to convey what you wanted to share with the rest of us.

My thoughts are with you and your community.
Bruce Foreman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge