UWOL 18 - The Falling Leaves - Mat Thompson - Page 2 at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > DV Info Net Community Contests > The UWOL Challenge (our newest contest)

The UWOL Challenge (our newest contest)
An organized competition for Under Water, Over Land videographers!

Old November 27th, 2010, 07:29 AM   #16
Major Player
Your video is affecting the feelings. This is art! Here is much to learn about video technique. I like the camera movements and the photographs between saturated leaves are outstanding. After this a Slider throne at the top of my wish-list.
However, in my opinion the use of the photographs placing and throwing out in the forest is the weakest part of the story. The symbolism is clear but it may look a bit arranged.
I like your choice of music a lot. Who is the composer of this piece?
Finn-Erik Faale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2010, 05:14 AM   #17

Many thanks. I do agree on the dropping of the photos, I guess I wasn't really bothered about it's reality and was trying to make it a little odd to make the viewer think....hhmmm whats this about and keep watching!
Mat Thompson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > DV Info Net Community Contests > The UWOL Challenge (our newest contest)