Just Read about us in the Wildlife-Film Newsletter at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge

The UWOL Challenge
An organized competition for Under Water, Over Land videographers!

Old March 1st, 2007, 05:10 PM   #1
Trustee

Just Read about us in the Wildlife-Film Newsletter

Just Got this Newsletter....

Jacques, did you trade in your Emmy for an Oscar??? Good work on the PR Machine, Matt.

Take the Challenge Today! Become a UWOL Film-maker

Do you wish your film making wasn’t such a lonely pursuit? Do you need that extra bit of motivation to get things finished ? Would you like your work judged by Oscar winning film makers?..... UWOL co-founder and former Wildeye student Mat Thompson explains why you shouldn’t miss UC2.

“The UWOL challenge was born from a forum community who shared a passion for wildlife film making. The brainchild of US-based film producer Meryem Ercoz, I got involved to give an identity to the project. UWOL provides a unique platform for budding film makers to complete finished films within a timeframe and to a given topic. The challenge is then judged by no other than Academy Award winning US film maker Jacques Mersereau. In addition to this, UWOL’s thriving forum community at http://dvinfo.net/conf/forumdisplay.php?f=144 provides that all important critique and a helping hand if needed. To top it off, the UWOL website also provides hosting of your film so everything really couldn’t be easier”

“I’m really excited about the success of UC1 ‘The Living Skies’. To get 25 finished films in our very first outing was a real treat. I myself produced a piece on the Starling roost and found shooting at dusk a real challenge but well worthwhile. I even managed a runners-up position”

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge