Uwol #3 - And The Winner Is... - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge

The UWOL Challenge
An organized competition for Under Water, Over Land videographers!

Old May 30th, 2007, 08:48 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Congratulations Rob on such an excellent effort. The macro work was a radically different take on the theme and I was caught up in the overall audiovisual experience. Hope we can see more examples of this kind of work.

Rick
Rick A. Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:48 AM   #17
Trustee

CONGRATULATIONS Rob and runner ups! I am inspired and moved by your expertise and enthusiasm in what you do. In addition to excellence, Rob you are a lot of fun to have in the group. You critiqued everyone else's work with good cheer and encouragement.

And to all in UWOL land, thanks for a terrific experience. There is nothing that takes away from the positives in this challenge. It's fun and an honor to be on board. My compliments to Ruth who has been the only female contingent from the start. Keep it up! I hope that you and I can keep contributing the entire challenge and hope that Lisa and Meryem can jump in again as well. It's nice to have a balance to the group.

Mat, I bet your blistered foot is well worth it now! But you have our permission to go easier on it next time :o).

To the next challenge!

Cat
Catherine Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 09:42 AM   #18
Major Player

Right on Rob:

When I watched your movie the first time I was amazed. But like many others I went back and took a second look after it was announced that you were the winner....no doubt about it fantastic work.

I love this style of judging....don't just tell me who won and who are the runners up....no tell me why!!!! In my mind this is what makes this challenge the very best one out there.

Finally if we stick to the schedule meaning a July start for UWOL #4 I promise to bring no snow to the screen....no promise that the film will be any better but it won't have snow in it.

Congratulations Everyone......Brian
Brian McKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 07:33 PM   #19
Trustee

Hey, CONGRATS to all the winners!

Just stopped in to recharge batteries, take a hot shower and eat a buffalo cheeseburger at Helen's Coral in Gardiner, MT before heading back out into a couple million acres of wilderness.

Once again the bar has been raised.

Mat, you dog, you placed again! I'm just going to enter footage of my dogs bum for UWOL4 since you're gonna outshoot me anyway! :)
Old May 30th, 2007, 11:19 PM   #20
Major Player

Well done Rob and congratulation to all the runners up. Things just keep getting better.

Gordon Hoffman
Gordon Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 02:17 PM   #21
Trustee

Rob, well done. And really great video. You did a magnificant job. Bob
Bob Safay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 02:51 PM   #22
New Boot

congratulations rob and everyone else. watching all the films was just as much fun as the production-part of this fantastic challenge. tom
Tom Schumann is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge