DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The UWOL Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/)
-   -   And the winner of UWOL #8 is... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/120461-winner-uwol-8-a.html)

Geir Inge April 28th, 2008 03:18 PM

My congratulations to you Marj for the winning film, and to you too Ruth and Jim on the running ups.

Thank you PJ for doing a good job judging this round.

Also to all of you participating in uwol, what would it be be without all the good films :)
I have seen all of them, but I haven't get to wright my comments to every one, sorry for that. The feedback tread is in my opinion the most important thing in uwol. I have learned a lot from your feedback. I usually give my comments before the judge deside the winning film, but it so happens I got the flu when I came home yesterday but I will in turn give my comments to all of you. Just give me a day or two :)

Geir Inge

Meryem Ersoz April 28th, 2008 05:57 PM

Fantastic Round and a Fantastic Outcome

Congrats to Marj and all the runners up! The women owned this round. It's about time. Thank you, Per, for an execllent job judging. I'm at Disneyland right now with my seven year old daughter, but I had to sneak a peek at the judging. I' trying to cure myself of my internet addiction so am not spending time online while on vacation. I'll be back soon...

Chris Hurd April 28th, 2008 06:11 PM

Congrats to Marj, and Ruth and Jim; many thanks to Per. This is an amazing bunch. Much respect,

Ruth Happel April 28th, 2008 09:11 PM

Thanks for judging this round, Per. I appreciate the nod as a runner up, and think everyone did a great job with this challenge. Congrats to Marj, Geir and Jim, along with all the other UWOLers- as always, I learned a lot by watching all the interpretations of the theme.

Ruth

Trond Saetre April 29th, 2008 12:04 AM

Congratulations to Marj, Ruth, Geir and Jim!
You all made great videos!

Mat Thompson April 29th, 2008 06:12 AM

Congrats folks....especially to our female winner :-) !

Great round!

Dale Guthormsen April 29th, 2008 08:49 AM

Good Morning,

First: Per Johan thank you for judging such a great round of videos!!

Your 4 choices were just as expected (they were all next level), your selection for top spot could not have been any better!!!

Marj, congratulations, it was a wonderful and edifying video!!

It is no easy feat to come out on top of this challenge!!!!!!!

Congrats to all that submitted films it is not an easy feat to address a random theme, use whatever you have available and produce something of quality!!! This round was one of the best for overall quality!!

Looking forward to next month!!! what will she dream up for it???

I'm off now to shoot pelicans and commerants (the ice is gone, Ahhhh!)

Adrinn Chellton April 29th, 2008 07:56 PM

Congrats to all 4 of you, you all deserved to win this round. Excellent work indeed. I can't wait for the next run, as I am learning with every attempt!

You did a great job Per Johan, I think you picked the best films here and I know how tough making such a decision can be.

Cheers