DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The UWOL Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/)
-   -   The big bad shark tank - uwol 17 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/484936-big-bad-shark-tank-uwol-17-a.html)

Trond Saetre September 19th, 2010 12:14 PM

The big bad shark tank - uwol 17

I'm playing with the sharks, keeping them occupied so all the rest of you can finish your films. :)

Kevin Railsback September 19th, 2010 12:30 PM

Sorry to hear that Trond :(

Trond Saetre September 19th, 2010 12:34 PM

Yep, me too. Really wanted to finish this one. I'll be back next time for sure!
Looking forward to see your film.

Catherine Russell September 19th, 2010 10:00 PM

Sorry Trond:

But you had some really good excuses this round... new job and bad weather. That's a tough combo to beat.

Since I am submitting work(s) that fit the theme but break most all of the other rules (except rule 11 ;-)), I'm nearly in the shark tank myself.... at least dangerously dangling the toes in the water for sure!

Next time!

Cat

Trond Saetre September 19th, 2010 11:21 PM

Rule #11 is the most important rule to follow! :))

Markus Nord September 20th, 2010 06:09 AM

Trond, I'll join you... I hade to work with other things, but it was an environmental project...
Sorry

Finn-Erik Faale September 20th, 2010 12:34 PM

Trond and Markus, I have to join you.
The only day I had time for the camera was a rainy day.
I am looking forward to seeing the uploaded videos.

Finn-Erik

Dale Guthormsen September 20th, 2010 03:17 PM

Good afternoon,

I hate to see the scandinavian contingent swimming this time of year, so cold in there!!!

Hope Per Johan doesn't jump in too!!

I almost pulled the pin myself. In the last two weeks we have had one morning of blue sky and by noon it was overcast!!! It is raining as I type this. No one in the community ever remembers a sumer and fall like this!! That includes some of my 80 year old friends!!

Dale

Chris Barcellos September 20th, 2010 06:06 PM

I have become shark bait...

Trond Saetre September 21st, 2010 01:11 AM

Sadly the sharks are getting way too much company this round.
Hope everyone else can complete their films.

The shark tank is full!! :)

Ps, Dale, the scandinavians will return later, the water is freezing cold for swimming.

Rob Evans September 21st, 2010 03:33 AM

arrrrggghhhhh!! splash!!!

How does three weeks slip past so quickly???

Per Johan Naesje September 21st, 2010 05:51 AM

Splash!!!
I hate to do this but couldn't get enough time to finish. I might be able to upload some in the end of this month outside of the challenge of course!

Anyway, I will be around. Hopefully the challenge will continue with or without Meryems support.

Good luck to all finishers!

Gordon Hoffman September 21st, 2010 06:30 AM

Make room guys as there is one more jumping in. The weather will just not cooperate. It's starting to snow again this morning.

Gordon

Chris Barcellos September 21st, 2010 10:49 PM

I have been in a renewal mode, a kitchen remodel with my wife, but had hoped to be finished in time to get a film together.... nope... still in progress. Just taking a bit longer than anticipated.

Annie Haycock September 22nd, 2010 03:29 AM

Renewal of the house is almost complete, renewal of photography/video career is still on hold . . . . .

Actually wrote myself a draft script, found a couple of hours to get out with the camera, put aside Monday morning to download and edit . . . . . . can't download - seems the firewire port on the Canon A1 is fried!! Sony A1 doesn't like tapes from the Canon, so that's me in the shark tank.

Back to the day job - reports to write, method statements to write, development licences needed to disturb protected species, builders to brief about bats (protected species), etc, etc, renewal of photography/video career on hold til these things are finished . . . . . . .