Shark Tank for UWOL #4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge

The UWOL Challenge
An organized competition for Under Water, Over Land videographers!

Old July 25th, 2007, 03:58 PM   #1
Major Player

Shark Tank for UWOL #4

Well, I've waited a few days now (one i guess, but it feels longer) for an official thread. Unless I've missed it...I don't see one.

So here we go. I'll open up the tank. Am I the only one in here? That can't be...there were 54 posts in the sign up thread and 30 films turned it.

my story - well, mostly a time and heat issue with me. Never did find the time to get out anywhere and film. anyone who was able to film in their back yard - i envy you. All that is in my backyard is a brick wall, rocks (gravel), and dog..stuff. No water in sight.

so Monday night i had a brainstorm and started working on something involving my fish/tank. unfortunately after getting about 30sec of footage my husband said "can you harass some OTHER animal?" and wouldn't let me put my camera back in the water. :(

next time!

on the plus side, i got a waterproof camera that has been a lot of fun, and i've actually learned things in trying to use it (picked it up specifically for some shots for this uwol challenge).
Lisa Shofner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2007, 12:00 AM   #2
Trustee

Hey Lisa, I'll join you in the tank. I didn't even come close to shooting a project. I knew I was going to be really busy... Congrats to all who completed. I'll eventually get to watching them.
Old July 27th, 2007, 08:37 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I'll take a swim as well. Just now getting to watching the entries. New job allowed no time for shooting this one... no tshirt for me!

Rick
Rick A. Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2007, 09:32 AM   #4
Major Player

I'll join you too. Didn't get past speculating about what to do the first 2 weeks. Then nothing concrete, or any time to do things in the final week - got busy. Just shows you can't sit and wait. Oh well, next time.
Andrew Hood is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge