DP1 is shutting down with heating up at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software

The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Video Monitors and Media Players for field or studio use (all display technologies).

Old December 8th, 2009, 01:43 AM   #1
Regular Crew

DP1 is shutting down with heating up

The DP1 bundle reached to me on 5th of this month. I use it for PMW Ex3 on nanoFlash HDMI output. On 6th and 7th it worked very well but today it getting heated frequent shutdown. One battery’s charging light remains red after it is fully charged and even after removing it from charger. Please help me I am very tensed. I am in India very far from the smallHD office.
Ramji Meena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2009, 04:06 AM   #2
New Boot

Contact SmallHD Support

I will make sure support info@smallhd.com gets this message. Someone will get with you very soon. We are GTM -5 (New York.)

-reed

Support:
info@smallhd.com
1-919-502-7125

Last edited by Reed Phillips; December 8th, 2009 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Support email address
Reed Phillips is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software