Datavideo TLM-700HD 7" monitor & Glidecam 4000 Pro at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Video Monitors and Media Players for field or studio use (all display technologies).

Old January 15th, 2010, 08:50 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Datavideo TLM-700HD 7" monitor & Glidecam 4000 Pro

Hi all,

I have been looking at buying a Datavideo TLM-700HD 7” portable monitor.

I have searched this forum and found no mention about it. I was looking at using it as a Monitor on my glidecam 4000 Pro.

It has SDI input for my Sony EX3 and is 800 x 480 pixels. This I think seems quite good, but was hoping to hear if anyone else had used this monitor.

On the Glidecam I would mount the battery separate instead off on the back of the monitor which is normal way.
The monitors weight is 1.2kg and the battery and V-lock battery adaptor plate is also 1.2kgs so should balance quite good on the bottom of the sled.

I think it’s of high enough resolution to be used as a field monitor at other times.

Anyway if any one has used one I would love to hear about your experiences with it.

Regards Barry
Barry Uddstrom is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software