Rosette Monitor Mount at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Video Monitors and Media Players for field or studio use (all display technologies).

Old January 19th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Rosette Monitor Mount

Hello.

I'm looking for a rosette style arm to mount a 7" oled monitor to a Sachtler DV10SB. Has anyone seen anything like this? I don't have a rail system on my EX1R, but would like to mount a monitor to my tripod, but haven't anything. Mounting to the shoe on the camera seems a bit sketchy as the EX1R isn't a very sturdy camera. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Craig.
Craig Kovatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Rosette Monitor Mount

Maybe you could use a 3/8"male to 1/4" female adapter and an Israeli-style articulating arm?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/546532-REG/Manfrotto_015_015_Female_3_8_to.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/824978-REG/Rotolight_RL_ARM_10_10_Articulated_Magic_Arm.html

Mark
Attached Thumbnails
Rosette Monitor Mount-articulating-arm.jpg   Rosette Monitor Mount-thread-adapter.jpg  

Mark Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: Rosette Monitor Mount

I'll look into this. Thanks Mark.
Craig Kovatch is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software