Question about Sony PVM 8041q at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Video Monitors and Media Players for field or studio use (all display technologies).

Old August 8th, 2006, 12:31 AM   #1
Tourist

Question about Sony PVM 8041q

Hey everyone-

I'm thinking about buying a Sony PVM 8041Q monitor off of ebay and the one im looking at comes without an AC power cord.

Does anyone know if this monitor takes a standardized power cord or if it takes a specific power cord for its model?

It seems to me that it should just take a standardized cord judging from the AC input on the rear of the monitor. I just wanna know before I shell out the money for a monitor that I may be going on a hunt for a power cord.

Any info would help greatly

Thanks
Matt Qualls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2006, 02:50 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Hi
It takes a standard power cord. Be careful with regard to packing and shipping of these, I have bought a number of the 14 family and wind up with lots of broken bezels. These can also be run off batteries, but the batteries and the charger are probably going to be more than the monitor

SHARYN
Sharyn Ferrick is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software