First wedding trailers...EVER (South Asian wedding and mehdi) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old December 20th, 2008, 10:18 PM   #1
First wedding trailers...EVER (South Asian wedding and mehdi)
Arif Syed Arif Syed is offline December 20th, 2008, 10:18 PM

Be aware that the following videos may want to make you puke, but also be aware I had just recently got the XH-A1 (first big boy camera ever for me) for my HS graduation gift and Final Cut Studio (first top rate NLE for me) for my birthday.

As you will see, I need major help in color correction as well as matching my HV20 (manned by my cousin) footage to the XH-A1, as well as shot composition. I also did not have a tripod with me on the shoot.

Background on the projects: The B&G are my relatives and they let me do my first attempt. I also asked the professional videographer if it was alright for me to get my own shots and he was fine with it.

I really want to get into wedding videography and find sitting down and editing very fulfilling. However, I know I am months and months away from being able to give a quality product, and even more months away from creating some sort of portfolio.

Finally:

Kokan: Gaye Holud Trailer on Vimeo

Kokan & Alifa: Wedding Highlights on Vimeo

What I ask of you guys is just for some general tips, as I know it is hard to really evaluate what I have done through a couple 2 minute trailers.

Arif Syed
Regular Crew
Views: 1262
Old December 20th, 2008, 10:20 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Also, you can see I got ahead of myself and added the logo to my hopeful videography business to the end of the Holud video.
Arif Syed is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery