Christmas Wedding Highlights! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old December 30th, 2008, 10:59 AM   #1
Christmas Wedding Highlights!
Niall Megahey Niall Megahey is offline December 30th, 2008, 10:59 AM

Hi all, Happy Christmas and New Year

Just thought I post this clip up for some critique. I know it’s not great in places and I feel it has it’s hi and low points, It was shot with a Z1 and a Merlin. They day went very fast, but the couple were great, but by the end my arms were killing me from the Merlin, I need to hit the gym for that thing : )

Oh and the singers like an Irish Elvis over here, well kinda!! that’s who Dickie Rock is if your wondering.

Thanks

Teresa & Patrick on Vimeo

Niall Megahey
Regular Crew
Views: 1047
Old December 30th, 2008, 12:29 PM   #2
Major Player

Nice video quality, did you do any color grading in post? Can't really critique whole content as my office laptop has no sound card. Nice work with the Merlin although I think there were too many glidecam shots but that's just me though.

I am sure the couple will love it. What's next a New Years Wedding j/k
Noel Lising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2008, 02:40 PM   #3
Regular Crew

[QUOTE=Noel Lising;986150]Nice video quality, did you do any color grading in post? Can't really critique whole content as my office laptop has no sound card. Nice work with the Merlin although I think there were too many glidecam shots but that's just me though.

Thanks Noel for the reply.I used some presets in MB Looks that i tweaked a bit, but manly used a color curve in vegas. I find MB really great for brightening up dark clips, the exposure tool seems to give better results compared to vegas.
Your right about the overuse of the steadycam i think. ive been trying to get alot move very slow pans, but its quite hard to keep it steady doing that. but yeah, i need to just stay still now and again : ) Its great fun though!
Niall Megahey is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery