DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Мoscow+St.Pitersburg Part2 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/141703-oscow-st-pitersburg-part2.html)

Oleg Kalyan January 16th, 2009 06:35 PM

Мoscow+St.Pitersburg Part2

Plese let me know what you think, the wedding was quite an event,
a very popular Russian singer Maksim joined the wedding party with remarkable
performance. Hope you enjoy it!

"Moskva-Piter" Wedding highlights, second part of two, "Piter" on Vimeo

Jason Robinson January 17th, 2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oleg Kalyan (Post 996164)

Plese let me know what you think, the wedding was quite an event,
a very popular Russian singer Maksim joined the wedding party with remarkable
performance. Hope you enjoy it!

"Moskva-Piter" Wedding highlights, second part of two, "Piter" on Vimeo

What an amazing wedding. Huge beyond my imagination of huge (and bigger than my massive wedding from last year!).

Very well done highlight. It took me a few times watching before I was pretty sure the singer was synched to the music. Very cool.

Where was that reception? The place looked huge! A private canal for their boat, and a massive dance floor! Were you sitting a camera up in the balcony to get that shot or did the house provide a jib?

Oleg Kalyan January 18th, 2009 01:50 AM

"What an amazing wedding. Huge beyond my imagination of huge (and bigger than my massive wedding from last year!).

Very well done highlight. It took me a few times watching before I was pretty sure the singer was synched to the music. Very cool.

Where was that reception? The place looked huge! A private canal for their boat, and a massive dance floor! Were you sitting a camera up in the balcony to get that shot or did the house provide a jib?""

Jason Thank you very much!
(I am writing from LA now :) would love to see your wedding from last year!
Yes, the singer was synched to the music, or vice versa... :)
I had a crane at the ceremony, thank God for those shots.
Unbelievable wedding for me, great production!

Randy Stewart January 19th, 2009 07:18 AM

Wow! Waves of emotion...haven't felt that much from a wedding video in a long time. Fabulos! Thanks for sharing.
Randy

Oleg Kalyan January 19th, 2009 09:53 AM

Randy, thank you.

It was an emotional wedding indeed, (aren't they all emotional?)
Both days we had a great weather, and that is like a Russian Rulette even during the summer

We had almost full day shooting in Moscow, late night flight to ST.Pitersburg, next morning setting up for some serious production with a 7 meter crane in the hall.

I've had a blast from the job during this event. Will stay in my memory as one of most unforgettable events!

Cheers!

Luke Oliver January 19th, 2009 09:57 AM

re

holy Shi*

how much money do these guys have , that place was HUGE

Oleg Kalyan January 19th, 2009 10:07 AM

Luke!

Thanks buddy!

Don't know about the money :)

And you are right, the place is huge, and it's quite popular for wedding parties in St' Pitersburg area. The boat, using the canal was a unique idea by the organizers though.

Cheers!

Jason Robinson January 19th, 2009 10:35 AM

(content deleted, will send pm)

Oleg Kalyan January 19th, 2009 04:04 PM

Jason, thank you for PM, good to see that huge weddings take place around the world!
Look forward to film a wedding like that in the US!