DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Love Story from snowy Russia :) (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/141732-love-story-snowy-russia.html)

Artem Kudrov January 17th, 2009 07:00 AM

Love Story from snowy Russia :)

Olga & Dmitry - Love Story on Vimeo

Luke Oliver January 17th, 2009 10:53 AM

re

which adaptor did u use for the this and which lenses

very nicely shot, good stuff

Alex Sprinkle January 17th, 2009 01:01 PM

That was beautifully made! Congratulations to you AND the couple. I checked your website to see how much you charged for something like that and realized I can't read Russian. Also, when do you play this? Is this actually played right before the wedding, or is this something you include just for them? How does this work? I'm sorry I have so many questions. If you don't want to post the info, you can PM me, or if it's TOO personal (pricing, etc), I understand! Thank you for all your help! This was a very inspiring video!

Ken Diewert January 17th, 2009 01:50 PM

Artem,

Damn, that is a beautiful piece of work. Exceptional production value, with relatively simple set-ups. Can you share your behind the scenes story? Was this shot with one camera or two, there is a couple of reversed shots that look like they were shot simultaneously. I could see this kind of thing being shot with a couple of 5dmkII.

I have many favorite shots - Love the push over in the snow - land on the bed. The bed in the forest, the use of the feathers.

Thanks for sharing, wow.

Travis Cossel January 17th, 2009 02:55 PM

Beautiful and creative. Excellent. I loved so many shots. But the one with the brides eyes where she has some snow on her eyelashes was just gorgeous!

Let's hear some behind the scenes info.

Were the two different scenes shot at different times of the year (one looked very cold and the other not so much)?

Were you using a fan with the feathers, or just a natural breeze?

Was this your concept or the couples? They seemed very good at "acting" the parts!

What gear was used?

Anyways, I'd love to hear some more about how you shot the video, and how it was used for the couple. Again, very creative and VERY well done!

Jason Bowers January 17th, 2009 04:40 PM

Hi guys,
For those who missed it. If you view the previous video on vimeo for them it shows the full behind the scenes. It looks like it was a workshop for two days with many cams. Most look like sony ex1's and there is a letus in there. Check it out. Great work.

Ken Diewert January 17th, 2009 05:56 PM

Thanks Jason,

The BTS explains a lot.

Dennis Murphy January 18th, 2009 01:29 PM

Beautiful shots!
You must have been gutted when you saw the dust doing it's orbits on the GG.

Kelsey Emuss January 18th, 2009 01:43 PM

Loved it! Great job!

Art Varga January 19th, 2009 07:39 AM

Artem - wow, beautiful piece! Your couple were great sports. I could see how cold it was by watching the BTS clip. I loved the contrasting location idea. Totally awesome video.

Art

Jason Robinson January 19th, 2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artem Kudrov (Post 996332)

Absolutely perfect! Possibly the best Save the date shoot I've seen. Well done plot at the beginning that is tied to the end. Lots of great shots all over the place. Very fun couple. Great use of contrast with the white feather on the black background. etc etc. Amazing!

Jason Robinson January 19th, 2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Bowers (Post 996561)
Hi guys,
For those who missed it. If you view the previous video on vimeo for them it shows the full behind the scenes. It looks like it was a workshop for two days with many cams. Most look like sony ex1's and there is a letus in there. Check it out. Great work.

Ahhh that explains why the video was able to have such incredibly good shots ... some helpful hands in the background tossing feathers, etc!.

Ethan Cooper January 19th, 2009 02:03 PM

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. One of the most "pro" pieces I've seen ever. It's brilliantly shot, very well edited and what I'm impressed most about, expertly directed. Top notch work guys.

SiuChung Leung January 19th, 2009 04:36 PM

Oh my god~~~

This is a really high standard pre-wedding video. One of the best I've seen.

There are way too many good shots I don't even know there to start...

It's just too good~~