DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   New Wedding trailer from Superium Productions (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/146259-new-wedding-trailer-superium-productions.html)

Nick Weeks March 20th, 2009 01:01 PM

New Wedding trailer from Superium Productions

Thought I'd share this one... we liked it

Janie & Jonathan’s Wedding Trailer Superium Productions - Artistic Wedding Cinematography in High Definition

Stephen J. Williams March 20th, 2009 02:46 PM

the video's not pulling up for me.....

Nick Weeks March 20th, 2009 02:51 PM

error message or anything? We just change web hosts... I wonder if the DNS has fully updated yet?

Stephen J. Williams March 20th, 2009 02:58 PM

No error message. It could be my connection. I clicked on the pic and it brought up a separate white screen as if it was going to play, but it never did. I waited for a pretty long time. tried to refresh and everything. There wasn't any indication of anything loading. Good luck. Hopefully it's just a problem on my side

steve

Nick Weeks March 20th, 2009 03:04 PM

Try it again Stephen, I missed a few key URLs (like the flash player that loads the video!) when I transferred everything over. Should be working now, thanks for the response!

Stephen J. Williams March 20th, 2009 03:14 PM

sorry nick.. still not working for me. Maybe i'm missing something.

Stephen J. Williams March 20th, 2009 07:03 PM

Nick.. it finally worked for me. I loved the intro of setting the scene. I've thought about doing the same on some of my future vids. I'm guessing that the audio in the beginning was from the camera's mic. To bad you didn't have the bride hooked up to a wireless or recorder. Then it would have sounded perfect. very elegant shots and the one at the end was a nice way to close the video.

Thanks for sharing...
steve

Matthew Ebenezer March 21st, 2009 03:11 AM

Hey Nick,

Not sure if you're after feedback on this clip or you just wanted to share it.

If you're after feedback, my suggestion would be to cut the first 45 seconds and then you've got a nice trailer.

Whether it was the southern accents not making it through my Aussie ears, I just thought it dragged on and didn't add enough to the trailer to make it worth including.

If you're not after feedback, then ... I was never here ;)

Cheers,

Matthew.

Nick Weeks March 21st, 2009 11:37 AM

Thanks for the feedback both of you...

I didn't like the audio either, it was the on-camera Mic, but what made it sound so bad was the hotel air conditioner right above my head. It was too loud to pull out in post too, so I just left it. I liked having the talking in the beginning though, it really wasn't meant to tell a story or anything, I thought it was a cool way to introduce the video. I guess if they said something more meaningful it might have been better :)