DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Cabo wedding on Infocus blog (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/193150-cabo-wedding-infocus-blog.html)

Vladimir Chaloupka April 13th, 2009 11:08 AM

Cabo wedding on Infocus blog

The best part is definitely when the photographer is almost dragged into the pool by the groom!! (at 2:02 into the clip....)
blog: Cabo San Lucas wedding video showcase

Oleg Kalyan April 13th, 2009 01:46 PM

It says protected?

Vladimir Chaloupka April 13th, 2009 03:12 PM

I think you just have to enter your email and you get sent a password...

Jason Robinson April 14th, 2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladimir Chaloupka (Post 1087975)
The best part is definitely when the photographer is almost dragged into the pool by the groom!! (at 2:02 into the clip....)
blog: Cabo San Lucas wedding video showcase

No offense intended, but I'm not registering somewhere with an unknown entity just to view a clip. Can you provide the direct Vimeo link?

Vladimir Chaloupka April 15th, 2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Robinson (Post 1092867)
No offense intended, but I'm not registering somewhere with an unknown entity just to view a clip. Can you provide the direct Vimeo link?

That's OK, I understand what you're saying. I just embeded the vid in my blog if you want to check it out!
Cabo video on Infocus blog VLADBLOG

Darren Smith April 15th, 2009 02:24 PM

Hi Vlad

That looks like a stunning location, lucky you! Certainly seemed to be a bit of a wild party, which I think you managed to capture that energy. The music suited the piece and is a break from the norm we usually see here, so that was great. I noticed a couple of the shots had a bit too much what looked like a diffusion filter, and the focus seemed pretty soft on a number of other shots. Perhaps that was the look you were shooting for?

Also thought there might have been just a bit too much location footage, ie dog shot on the beach, did not seem relevant, to me anyway.

Overall though I thought it was a very edgy piece and is pushing the boundaries of a "normal" (if such a thing exists) highlights piece. Not sure if it is everyones cup of tea but you obviously connected with the couple and I'm sure they loved it.

Thank you for sharing Vlad. I will be looking out for more of your work.

Cheers
Darren

Vladimir Chaloupka April 15th, 2009 03:44 PM

Thanks Darren!
...by the way, I am cutting back on the diffusion filter type stuff :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Smith (Post 1096791)
Hi Vlad

That looks like a stunning location, lucky you! Certainly seemed to be a bit of a wild party, which I think you managed to capture that energy. The music suited the piece and is a break from the norm we usually see here, so that was great. I noticed a couple of the shots had a bit too much what looked like a diffusion filter, and the focus seemed pretty soft on a number of other shots. Perhaps that was the look you were shooting for?

Also thought there might have been just a bit too much location footage, ie dog shot on the beach, did not seem relevant, to me anyway.

Overall though I thought it was a very edgy piece and is pushing the boundaries of a "normal" (if such a thing exists) highlights piece. Not sure if it is everyones cup of tea but you obviously connected with the couple and I'm sure they loved it.

Thank you for sharing Vlad. I will be looking out for more of your work.

Cheers
Darren