Cabo wedding on Infocus blog at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old April 13th, 2009, 11:08 AM   #1
Cabo wedding on Infocus blog
Vladimir Chaloupka Vladimir Chaloupka is offline April 13th, 2009, 11:08 AM

The best part is definitely when the photographer is almost dragged into the pool by the groom!! (at 2:02 into the clip....)
blog: Cabo San Lucas wedding video showcase

Vladimir Chaloupka
Regular Crew
Views: 1250
Old April 13th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #2
Major Player

It says protected?
Oleg Kalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2009, 03:12 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I think you just have to enter your email and you get sent a password...
Old April 14th, 2009, 03:01 PM   #4
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir Chaloupka View Post
The best part is definitely when the photographer is almost dragged into the pool by the groom!! (at 2:02 into the clip....)
blog: Cabo San Lucas wedding video showcase
No offense intended, but I'm not registering somewhere with an unknown entity just to view a clip. Can you provide the direct Vimeo link?
Jason Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2009, 01:47 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Robinson View Post
No offense intended, but I'm not registering somewhere with an unknown entity just to view a clip. Can you provide the direct Vimeo link?
That's OK, I understand what you're saying. I just embeded the vid in my blog if you want to check it out!
Cabo video on Infocus blog VLADBLOG
Old April 15th, 2009, 02:24 PM   #6
Regular Crew

Hi Vlad

That looks like a stunning location, lucky you! Certainly seemed to be a bit of a wild party, which I think you managed to capture that energy. The music suited the piece and is a break from the norm we usually see here, so that was great. I noticed a couple of the shots had a bit too much what looked like a diffusion filter, and the focus seemed pretty soft on a number of other shots. Perhaps that was the look you were shooting for?

Also thought there might have been just a bit too much location footage, ie dog shot on the beach, did not seem relevant, to me anyway.

Overall though I thought it was a very edgy piece and is pushing the boundaries of a "normal" (if such a thing exists) highlights piece. Not sure if it is everyones cup of tea but you obviously connected with the couple and I'm sure they loved it.

Thank you for sharing Vlad. I will be looking out for more of your work.

Cheers
Darren
Darren Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2009, 03:44 PM   #7
Regular Crew

Thanks Darren!
...by the way, I am cutting back on the diffusion filter type stuff :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Smith View Post
Hi Vlad

That looks like a stunning location, lucky you! Certainly seemed to be a bit of a wild party, which I think you managed to capture that energy. The music suited the piece and is a break from the norm we usually see here, so that was great. I noticed a couple of the shots had a bit too much what looked like a diffusion filter, and the focus seemed pretty soft on a number of other shots. Perhaps that was the look you were shooting for?

Also thought there might have been just a bit too much location footage, ie dog shot on the beach, did not seem relevant, to me anyway.

Overall though I thought it was a very edgy piece and is pushing the boundaries of a "normal" (if such a thing exists) highlights piece. Not sure if it is everyones cup of tea but you obviously connected with the couple and I'm sure they loved it.

Thank you for sharing Vlad. I will be looking out for more of your work.

Cheers
Darren

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery