Anuja + Nirav's Bollywood Movie Premiere - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old June 9th, 2009, 10:36 AM  
Anuja + Nirav's Bollywood Movie Premiere
Kevin Shahinian Kevin Shahinian is offline June 9th, 2009, 10:36 AM

On Saturday we premiered Anuja & Nirav's Bollywood concept movie to one of the biggest audiences I have ever seen at a wedding (almost 600, but to me it looked like 1000). It was an amazing 3-day celebration that culminated with the couples' big-screen debut. We're pleased to present Anuja + Nirav in "Dil Jaanta Hai (The Heart Knows)" to you all and we hope you enjoy the movie!

Blog love: ANUJA & NIRAV’S BOLLYWOOD CONCEPT MOVIE PACIFIC PICTURES | The Official Blog | 800.677.7206 | info@pacificpictures.net

Vimeo action: http://www.vimeo.com/5047320

Thanks!

Kevin Shahinian
Regular Crew
Views: 3026
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:53 AM   #16
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Shahinian View Post
On Saturday we premiered Anuja & Nirav's Bollywood concept movie to one of the biggest audiences I have ever seen at a wedding (almost 600, but to me it looked like 1000). It was an amazing 3-day celebration that culminated with the couples' big-screen debut. We're pleased to present Anuja + Nirav in "Dil Jaanta Hai (The Heart Knows)" to you all and we hope you enjoy the movie!

Blog love: ANUJA & NIRAV’S BOLLYWOOD CONCEPT MOVIE PACIFIC PICTURES | The Official Blog | 800.677.7206 | info@pacificpictures.net

Vimeo action: Anuja + Nirav's Bollywood Concept "Dil Jaanta Hai (The Heart Knows)" on Vimeo

Thanks!

Kevin,
I have to say you produced a great production piece with good story. Incredible stuff. Being a bollywood movie viewer all my life, I thoroughly enjoyed this.

My favorite parts were the opening shot, the Desi Girl song dance and loved the phone converesation, picture and picture

GREAT WORK
Looking forward to more.
Old June 12th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Purad View Post
You probably got this gig from your last Indian wedding (Neil + Jigna). I see Neil as part of the backup dancers.
Good eye, Ram. Anuja + Nirav didn't actually know Neil + Jigna personally, but Neil was good enough to come out and choreograph the numbers. Since this was a surprise for Anuja + Nirav's friends, and since many of them live back east, we also tapped Gaurav (Rahul), and Akash (dancer), who you may also recognize from Neil + Jigna's film & wedding trailer. Very cool of them to come out and be a part of this film.
Old June 13th, 2009, 08:45 PM   #18
Regular Crew

you inspired us all

great work as usual, funny and very intertaining...
Ricci Ocampos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2009, 02:03 PM   #19
Regular Crew

very impressed! how'd you get the actor from 40 year old virgin to be in it? was he a friend of the couple?
Jimmy Conway is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery