DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   second video with the Brevis (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/237129-second-video-brevis.html)

Jason LeFrense June 10th, 2009 01:50 PM

second video with the Brevis

Hey guys, this is my second time shooting with the Brevis and I'm starting to get more use to it. The only thing is keeping it clean, does anyone have any solution on how to keep the dust from getting inside the unit. If you have any suggestions they would all be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Jason

Joline & Curtis on Vimeo
or
www.jlfproductions.wordpress.com

Shaun Conner June 10th, 2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason LeFrense (Post 1156806)
Hey guys, this is my second time shooting with the Brevis and I'm starting to get more use to it. The only thing is keeping it clean, does anyone have any solution on how to keep the dust from getting inside the unit. If you have any suggestions they would all be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Jason

Joline & Curtis on Vimeo
or
www.jlfproductions.wordpress.com

I like this one too. I don't know what you could do to keep the dust out of the system. I think that kind of come with the territory of using the Brevis. Loved the glidecam shots, especially the one at the boat landing. Did you use the slider for that closing shot? I really like that shot.

Jason LeFrense June 10th, 2009 04:22 PM

Thanks Shaun, I used the Cinevate heavy lifter for the end shot with a sony EX3 and 50mm 1.8. But I noticed I'm getting dust on the inside element so I might just tape all the ends that join. I will be walking around with 15K camera taped together LOL. The glidecam shots were all done hand held as well, I met a friend Ray Roman at a work shop and he was telling me to start doing hand held. So I took his advice and I will keep shooting hand held until I save enough money for the Flyer.

Thanks for watching

Shaun Conner June 11th, 2009 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason LeFrense (Post 1156877)
Thanks Shaun, I used the Cinevate heavy lifter for the end shot with a sony EX3 and 50mm 1.8. But I noticed I'm getting dust on the inside element so I might just tape all the ends that join. I will be walking around with 15K camera taped together LOL. The glidecam shots were all done hand held as well, I met a friend Ray Roman at a work shop and he was telling me to start doing hand held. So I took his advice and I will keep shooting hand held until I save enough money for the Flyer.

Thanks for watching

No problem. Did you forget who I am? I guess I will have to hold off sending you some gumbo. LOL!!! It's Barry. LOL

Jason LeFrense July 23rd, 2009 10:23 AM

HAHAHAH Damn, I didn't have a clue man, sorry man, you better send me some Gumbo. LOL