Family Focused Highlight at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old June 24th, 2009, 10:03 PM   #1
Family Focused Highlight
Peter Szilveszter Peter Szilveszter is offline June 24th, 2009, 10:03 PM

Hi everyone

Time to post the latest highlight. We have come full circle with Samantha and Emir, they were our first couple to shoot a Save the Date and Love story so they are special to us. Their wedding was on Valentines day but only 1 week after Black Saturday which was one of the worst natural disasters in modern history for Australia, during this day they sky was filtered with heavy smoke and created a burnt/orange look to everything so the colour grading I decided to keep some of that feel.

I felt a bit somber when I was putting it together and really wanted to focus on the family as in it the end it all comes down to being the most important thing to all of us and so with that in mind that's how the song was picked as well.

hope you enjoy

Samantha & Emir Highlight | Living Lens Videography

Peter Szilveszter
Major Player
Views: 1057
Old June 26th, 2009, 03:33 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Beautiful work Peter. I'm surprised there hasn't been more comments on this one...

Gorgeous footage - loved the look of the colouring and reason behind it - staying true to a very dark chapter in Oz history.

I'm quickly becoming a fan of your work.

Cheers,

Matt.
Matt Barwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2009, 07:12 AM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Barwick View Post
Beautiful work Peter. I'm surprised there hasn't been more comments on this one...

Gorgeous footage - loved the look of the colouring and reason behind it - staying true to a very dark chapter in Oz history.

I'm quickly becoming a fan of your work.

Cheers,

Matt.
Thanks Matt, yeah my photographer friend was shooting at the yarra valley on black Saturday where she could see the fire and almost got evacuated and she captured such amazing photos but its bittersweet as an afterthought because at the time she didn't know what was really happening.

To answer your question about the comments, probably the main reason is because the title doesn't say "Family Focused Highlight in 5D" :P

Thanks again for checking it out. And you keep pumping your clips out as well, good to have an Aussie presence :)
Peter Szilveszter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2009, 07:15 AM   #4
Major Player

dooh server timed out and made double post, please delete
Peter Szilveszter is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery