New clip to share (beautiful bride, venue, + an accidentally amazing Glidetrack shot) - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old June 26th, 2009, 04:07 AM  
New clip to share (beautiful bride, venue, + an accidentally amazing Glidetrack shot)
Richard Wakefield Richard Wakefield is offline June 26th, 2009, 04:07 AM

hi all,

here's a new clip to share:

Kayleigh and Steve - Wedding Highlights on Vimeo

and the glidetrack shot i'm referring to is between 1:50 - 1:57. I turned the camera as it went up, and then down, the Glidetrack...and it worked out accidentally well! might have to do that again!

cheers

Richard Wakefield
Major Player
Views: 2905
Old June 27th, 2009, 10:38 AM   #16
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Wakefield View Post
Hey vito,
damn, u weren't suppposed to pick up on that camera shake :) it really bothers me too and I wish I had sorted it out more now!

Cole, I'd like to say I have an impressive pilot but nope, it's a cheap eBay glidecam 2000 copy!!

Cheers everyone!
Whatever works (physics are physics), nicely done!
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:59 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Well shot and well edited. Personaly I'm not a big fan of the somewhat extreme colour grading, but that is a matter of taste.

@Susanto: if you'r built-in mic is better than the NTG-2, there must be something wrong with the NTG-2. I also have the XH-A1 with that mic, works well. To bad the A1 mic amplifiers add a bit of noise.
Winfried Dobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2009, 10:32 AM   #18
Regular Crew

That was incredible!

Absolutely loved it, great work :)
Ollie James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #19
Major Player

Loved it, left a message on your Vimeo page under First Dance Pictures. Great work, Richard!
Bill Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2009, 12:16 PM   #20
Regular Crew

Very nice, the only thing I didn't really like was for example at 1:01 the light rays? I assume those were put in and might look better when not on the web, but they seem a bit too much ray'ee
Thomas Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2009, 12:37 PM   #21
Major Player

thanks Thomas... upon reflection, i definitely over-graded that clip - amazing how much we all change our own editing styles in just a few months! that was when i was going through my epic-grading stage :)
Richard Wakefield is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery