Don't forget to marry... %) - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old July 6th, 2009, 09:21 PM  
Don't forget to marry... %)
Artem Kudrov Artem Kudrov is offline July 6th, 2009, 09:21 PM

Our new love story with some SDE shots -
Ekaterina & Oleg - Love story with SDE on Vimeo

Artem Kudrov
Regular Crew
Views: 2203
Old July 14th, 2009, 12:38 AM   #16
Major Player

Artum,

First of all.. holy crap man! That was insane! So as someone who is trying to break in to this business, how the hell do I do what you did. lol.

Seriously, I'd love to know a bit of the process if possible. I mean did you plan this out for a while before hand, kind of story board it with the guys (and gals?)? Was this shot in one day? I swear I felt like I was watching a music video or something. Great music selection too for this. I am dying to know.. did that guy really take that other guys coffee.. or was that planned lol.

Lastly, how long did it take to edit the 3 cameras of clips into this.

You seriously should be filming movies or music videos or something. Great stuff.
Kevin Duffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2009, 01:19 PM   #17
Major Player

Wow, I didn't see the reaction clip the first time out that is awesome. Incredible. Thank you so much for sharing...

Can you tell us about the equipment and amount of staff it took to create this?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery