A short video clip from my MK in Kiev by Gleb at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old July 10th, 2009, 08:35 AM   #1
A short video clip from my MK in Kiev by Gleb
Oleg Kalyan Oleg Kalyan is offline July 10th, 2009, 08:35 AM

Just returned today to my home town Moscow from Kiev, the capital of Ukraine,
where I was for two days conducting a personal Master Class. Some 14 colleagues attended.
It was a great surprise to see this clip done by one of attendees, very young and talented videographer Gleb Zhavoronkov, from Odessa, Ukraine..

My own video from this event, will post I hope pretty soon... remarkably the couple is real B&G, my colleague Ivan Kilat, and his beautiful bride/now wife Alena!

Cheers!

http://www.glebzhavoronkov.com/kalyan.mp4

Last edited by Oleg Kalyan; July 10th, 2009 at 09:39 AM..

Oleg Kalyan
Major Player
Views: 1118
Old July 10th, 2009, 08:45 AM   #2
Major Player

omgosh.. a videography workshop but all you see is photo SLR cameras... only one shot with video camera.. LOL.. what has the world become????

Now I'm quiet worried what my clients would feel when they see me with the 5d..

Nice one Oleg, gotta be happy with conducting your own workshop! I look forward for mine.. still a long time.. hahaha

Can't wait for your own video posted here.

Santo
Old July 10th, 2009, 09:17 AM   #3
Major Player

Susanto, thank you, that was fun :)
and my dream to visit Kiev become true!
There were some photographers too, remember, it's a real wedding, and for the part of the day the couple agreed to be in front of nice "crowd" of videographers!

You are right I think, the nature of today's videography is that lots of us like SLRs, particularly for artistic expression, due to the picture that 35mm optics provide.
I hope soon we will see a range of video cameras with 35mm sensor, they will be small, portable enough to use for wedding film purposes.
Oleg Kalyan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery