Our 2008 trailer at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old August 20th, 2009, 12:37 AM   #1
Our 2008 trailer
Dimitris Mantalias Dimitris Mantalias is offline August 20th, 2009, 12:37 AM

Well, it's up for some time now but I thought I should post it here so you could share your opinions on it. The trailer is mostly about weddings and baptisms but it also has some other stuff in, like some fashion magazine shooting etc. Any opinions would be welcome. :)

Moments Cinema New Trailer on Vimeo

Dimitris Mantalias
Major Player
Views: 1349
Old August 20th, 2009, 05:45 AM   #2
Major Player

awsome what is the name of the song please??
Thanh Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2009, 07:48 AM   #3
Major Player

It's "The Reluctant Warrior" from "Trailerhead" album. An excellent Itunes purchase! :)
Dimitris Mantalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2009, 10:04 AM   #4
Major Player

Lush and dramatic...just the way a cinematic trailer is supposed to be. Only thing I can say was that the opening shot wasn't your strongest shot...but it was all uphill from there.
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2009, 01:39 PM   #5
Regular Crew

I've got to say that visually speaking this was done very well. The composition, the content and the coloring were awesome. What camera were you using?
Alexandru Cristescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2009, 11:19 PM   #6
Major Player

Thank you Alexandru! :) The cameras we're currently use are 3 Sony FX1s and a Canon HV20. Not high-end compared the current EX3s and MKIIs that exist in the market right now, but we're doing the best we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren Arieli View Post
Lush and dramatic...just the way a cinematic trailer is supposed to be. Only thing I can say was that the opening shot wasn't your strongest shot...but it was all uphill from there.
I think I should agree about the opening scene. It's not that I don't like it, but now I'm thinking I should lower the contrast in that one. Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. :)
Dimitris Mantalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2009, 05:53 AM   #7
Major Player

Hi Dimitris,

Just wanted to say that I loved the reel! Great work. Nice music too. This reel should get you a client or two... :)

Bill
Bill Vincent is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery