beautiful bride with xh-a1 and 5dmarkii at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 23rd, 2009, 03:04 AM   #1
beautiful bride with xh-a1 and 5dmarkii
Susanto Widjaja Susanto Widjaja is offline October 23rd, 2009, 03:04 AM

Hi guys,

Just sharing our newest trailer/highlight using xha1 and 5dmarkii

the bride is a friend of mine who's been supporting me ever since I started doing wedding videos.

Please let me know what you think!! Thank you

Grace & Budi Cinematic Wedding Trailer

__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what about motion picture?
website: www.papercranes.com.au | blog: www.weddingvideosydney.net

Susanto Widjaja
Major Player
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 622
Views: 661
Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2009, 08:01 AM   #2
Major Player
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 253
Santo,

You are definitely an inspiration to me - I wish I could shoot with you!! I have a Canon XH-A1s and a 7D, plus a Canon HF20 for backup - and I'm loving the stuff I'm shooting, but not as much as your stuff! :)

You are using a Glidecam or Steadicam, yes? That's one thing I haven't invested in yet.

Anyway, great stuff, as usual. Love it.
Bill Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2009, 09:03 AM   #3
Major Player
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 789
That was stunning. Love the reaction of the Bride ( are you shooting?). And finally a Nokia cellphone not an Iphone.

Great work, you inspire us to be better.
__________________
Noel Lising
Noel Lising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2009, 09:58 AM   #4
Inner Circle
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Cambridge UK
Posts: 2,835
Well I generally can't stand watching wedding videos... and the thought of shooting one would horrify me even more... but that was really something, full of energy/movement and really well shot/edited. Full of fun too - well done!
__________________
Andy K Wilkinson - http://www.shootingimage.co.uk
Cambridge (UK) Corporate Video Production
Andy Wilkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2009, 11:14 AM   #5
Major Player
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Vincent View Post
Santo,

You are definitely an inspiration to me - I wish I could shoot with you!! I have a Canon XH-A1s and a 7D, plus a Canon HF20 for backup - and I'm loving the stuff I'm shooting, but not as much as your stuff! :)

You are using a Glidecam or Steadicam, yes? That's one thing I haven't invested in yet.

Anyway, great stuff, as usual. Love it.
Thanks so much Bill, I'd shoot with you anytime.. if you fly up here :P

and yes, I'm using steadicam merlin :)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Lising View Post
That was stunning. Love the reaction of the Bride ( are you shooting?). And finally a Nokia cellphone not an Iphone.

Great work, you inspire us to be better.
I love the sms shot.. that shot to me is so pure and true. not staged or anything like it.. just a precious memory that was captured in time.

I'm so glad that I can inspire you to be better :) Thanks for telling me that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Wilkinson View Post
Well I generally can't stand watching wedding videos... and the thought of shooting one would horrify me even more... but that was really something, full of energy/movement and really well shot/edited. Full of fun too - well done!
Hi Andy, one of my goal is actually to change people's misconception of wedding videos.. and gain respect that it should have. I hope I have started to do that now with you hahahaha

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)

Santo
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what about motion picture?
website: www.papercranes.com.au | blog: www.weddingvideosydney.net
Susanto Widjaja is offline   Reply
Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Z.G.C.
(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

 



Google
 

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:35 PM.


DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2017 The Digital Video Information Network