Highlights from the "Summer" at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old November 3rd, 2009, 07:38 AM   #1
Highlights from the "Summer"
Aaron Jones Aaron Jones is offline November 3rd, 2009, 07:38 AM

I'm having to catch up on a big backlog of weddings since the birth of my daughter, so here is a highlights clip from a wedding back in August.

Lovely couple, shame about the weather. I loved the delivery of the 1 Corinthians 13 verse, so had it underline the music track. Before anyone mentions it, I know the lyrical connotations of the music, it's one of the reasons I used the reading - to level the religious playing field.
Vid created using a combination of tripod, handheld & a few glidecam shots. Please let me know what you think.

Aaron Jones
Regular Crew
Views: 868

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery