2 cam live music shoot - HMC150 & HPX170 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old November 4th, 2009, 04:28 PM   #1
2 cam live music shoot - HMC150 & HPX170
Denny Lajeunesse Denny Lajeunesse is offline November 4th, 2009, 04:28 PM

Here's a link to XR . 2 Camera (should have been three) shoot that we were hired for at the last minute.

Denny Lajeunesse On ExposureRoom
Password: hammer

This is a rough cut. Some audio issues in the beginning (not our fault). I had to use wild sound for the first 30 seconds or so etc. Main cam wasn't up and running yet due to issues with the sound off the board and a serious miscue by the band.

Anyhow. Steadycam (DIY) was shot by me on my HMC150 , and the main cam is shot by my buddy on an HPX170. Scenefile was pretty much Cine-D. (I have detail and v detail at -2 on mine). Shot at 1080 30p.

This has no colour correction and does not have the final audio track, which the band will supply if they hire us for an edit. (Guitar player on the left is an AES sound engineer). He also has some editing experience so he may edit this himself, so I am not touching this any more unless we get hired for the edit. I was having issues uploading to XR so I ended up encoding this at 2000kbps.

Great band though. And very nice guys.

Not sure what was up with the sound guy on the main-board though. He forgot to turn up the electric guitars, and was outputting all kinds of weird audio levels. Our feed from him went from so low it didn't register to so hot it was redlining with the pots almost off. Back up recordist (the audio on the vid after 40 seconds or so) managed to fix his feed.

Denny Lajeunesse
Major Player
Views: 1411
Old November 5th, 2009, 07:38 AM   #2
Major Player

No comments?

Looks like I uploaded a version that had some cutting errors that I made when figuring out Edius multicam. Couple cuts are on the wrong cam. Those were fixed. I'll upload it later.
Denny Lajeunesse is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery