Photo Shoot in Old Montreal at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old February 13th, 2010, 07:50 AM   #1
Photo Shoot in Old Montreal
Vito DeFilippo Vito DeFilippo is offline February 13th, 2010, 07:50 AM

Hey all,

Here's a photo shoot with a great couple. You get a good sense of what Old Montreal is like in the summer. Very European.

The groom says something about the bride's weight, and it quickly backfires on him. I swear they asked me to leave it in:

It might look like it starts and ends in the middle of nowhere, but it's because it's lifted from the main video where it flows uninterrupted.

Anyone else notice that the Vimeo compression increases video contrast? It's way darker than what I uploaded.

100% hand held with a Z1 in about 40 minutes. Lots of running. Thanks for any comments.

Last edited by Vito DeFilippo; February 13th, 2010 at 01:20 PM..

Vito DeFilippo
Trustee
Views: 1236
Old February 15th, 2010, 09:20 AM   #2
Major Player

Vito...

I love the energy... Your style and camera movements remind me a lot of italian TV :-)
Montreal looks like a beautiful city...

Steve
Stephen J. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2010, 08:41 AM   #3
Trustee

Hey Steve,

I'll have to take your word for it, I've never watched Italian TV.

I think this might be the first time I got a groom dropping a bride on camera. I've had a few have trouble picking them up, but this was special. They're good sports, though, which is why they wanted to have it in the video.

Montreal is a beautiful city, indeed. Well worth the visit. We often shoot in Old Montreal. Lots of great backgrounds, lively atmosphere, nice area to walk around in. Sometimes it's wedding central, however, which can be weird. Sometimes I want to grab three or four brides together to do something, but I think most wouldn't want to dilute the beam of attention.

Thanks for watching, and the feedback. Anyone else want to beat me up?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery