Fusion wedding highlights (Muslim & Scottish) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old March 1st, 2010, 08:48 AM   #1
Fusion wedding highlights (Muslim & Scottish)
Aaron Jones Aaron Jones is offline March 1st, 2010, 08:48 AM

Here's a short highlights clip from a wedding we did at the end of 2010.

Let me just say that this was one tough wedding. The bride originally told me that this wedding was to be a mixed affair with the bride being a Muslim & the groom from Scotland. I was stoked at the prospect of it. I sat down with the bride and she laid out exactly what was happening.
I scouted out the venue and made sure I knew where to go. The only thing I couldn't accommodate for was the weather.......and a lousy photographer. During the civil ceremony a dark cloud covered the entire place. The small in house lights couldn't cope with how dark it was and we couldn't use our own lights in that particular area. So now the B&G's faces were partially silhouetted. We then had to deal with a tog who decided to keep walking around the B&G and stopping directly in front of our cams. The enclosure was too small to bring it up with him there and then without the b&g overhearing - needless to say, I was not impressed with his attitude.
The Muslim ceremony went better, but even though that part of it was moved to a larger room, we just had these awful cream/brown curtains drawn around the whole room. Not the best ascetically, but again we worked with it.
The B&G were great throughout the day and they made sure we had some great curry to keep us going. It was a shame that some elements went against them. I have to say that the funniest thing to witness was the look on the Scottish contingent's face when they realised that as this was also a Muslim setting, there was to be no alcohol served.

Anyway, this highlights clips is a little shorter than normal, but hope you like it. Password: Slider

Aaron Jones
Regular Crew
Views: 1055

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery