My First Wedding on the 7D - Jordan & Sarah at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:05 AM   #1
My First Wedding on the 7D - Jordan & Sarah
Michael Winget Michael Winget is offline March 23rd, 2010, 09:05 AM

Just uploaded a trailer to my first 7D wedding film. It was a rainy/snowy day outside, and the reception hall was very dark inside...so not without its challenges for a noob like me. But all in all, I loved the shoot, had a great time editing, and look forward to many more this season.

Please let me know what you think. I welcome any and all feedback, criticism, thoughts, etc. Mahalo!!

Michael Winget
Regular Crew
Views: 1706
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:30 AM   #2
Major Player

Hey Michael, great work for you first DSLR wed man! I picked up for me around 1:45 and be careful on using too many flower shots, they all began to look the same. I've read bad reviews from brides that complained about that, thou I didn't see those vids. I love the shot where you were flying over the water with the fountain bubbling and the ending was pretty sweet.

All in all I thought it was well done and I'm sure the couple will fricken love it.
Kelly Langerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:04 AM   #3
Major Player

yeah man, nice work! too many redundant shots up front though. drop those and add in
some more people stuff from the back end and you're there.
Scott Hayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:58 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, the nature stuff is a bit overkill, isn't it. I initially wanted to establish the beautiful location despite the crappy weather, and I see that one or two shots would have done that just fine. It's great having an outsider's take on it.
Michael Winget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #5
Regular Crew

what did you use to stabilize the shots?
Arif Syed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:02 PM   #6
New Boot

I'm curious about what you used to stabilize the shoots too. Also I was curious what len or lens did you use? It was all very good. Loved it! The end reminded me the end of Titanic... Very neat.
Heather Coleman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery