A Greek wedding in the UK shot entirely on DSLR at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old July 30th, 2010, 02:57 AM   #1
A Greek wedding in the UK shot entirely on DSLR
Danny O'Neill Danny O'Neill is offline July 30th, 2010, 02:57 AM

Hot on the heels of many other DSLR nuts we finally get a chance to release our first highlights from our first all DSLR wedding.

Up until now we have either shot with the FX1 for the critical parts or in one case had to use the FX1 because our 5D came up with a shutter error just before the speeches.

This piece was shot on a 7D and 5DMK2 with various lenses and devices (see the vimeo page for a full list of kit).

Love to hear what you think.

Danny O'Neill
Major Player
Views: 1486
Old August 27th, 2010, 02:49 PM   #2
Major Player

Over all I like it.
There were some shot that I would remove. like the to many of the car in the end and some shot that make the clip boring a bit.
what you can do is mix the talking to the entire clip that way it will be more interesting.
Again, over all it is nice clip with nice shots.
I am sure the will like it.
Old August 27th, 2010, 03:02 PM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dror Levi View Post
Over all I like it.
There were some shot that I would remove. like the to many of the car in the end and some shot that make the clip boring a bit.
what you can do is mix the talking to the entire clip that way it will be more interesting.
Again, over all it is nice clip with nice shots.
I am sure the will like it.
It didn't bore me at all. The slow slide across the rolls royce was a little long, but that's it.

Looked splendid mate, very nice job.
Jordan Brindle is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery