South Asian Wedding, Same-Day-Edit, Ami & Sidd at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old December 9th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #1
South Asian Wedding, Same-Day-Edit, Ami & Sidd
Kevin Shahinian Kevin Shahinian is offline December 9th, 2010, 11:49 AM

Ami & Sidd's South Asian wedding celebration was quite incredible, set on a hilltop overlooking the California coast at Pelican Hill, with extravagant decor and event design by Pink Rock Events. It was our pleasure to produce this same-day-edit for such an amazing couple, and we hope to continue improving the overall aesthetic we bring to our live event films. A special thanks to the photography dream team of Dina Douglass, Yoshi Morimoto & Robert Evans for being so collaborative. We're happy to share and thanks for watching:

Kevin Shahinian
Regular Crew
Views: 2848
Old December 12th, 2010, 06:09 AM   #2
New Boot

Elloquent, spiritual and amazing, you make capturing amazing footage look effortless, although I know the work that must go into it all, Love the crane shots, and the dancing shot shot from the ground with clear blue sky as backdrop. A job exceptionally well done Kevin.
Pete James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:37 PM   #3
Major Player

Yes very nice job Kevin! You always amaze me with those crane shots. Thanks for sharing.
Monday Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:51 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Kevin is for me another God for the wedding film.Ever films I saw from him is a dream.
How many people work around this shooting and what did you need to shoot?Wich editing system?
Thanks for you job and thanks that you show it to the world.
Gianni
Gianni Paolella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2011, 09:14 AM   #5
Major Player

This is killer Kevin! I will see you in NOLA.
Jose Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #6
Major Player

I've watched lots and lots of SDEs. In my mind there is nothing that comes even close to touching this one. Mr Shahinian knows the essence of wedding like very very few in the industry.

(I'd love to leave the comment in Vimeo too but comments on this one are allowed by contacts only).
Old January 29th, 2011, 10:51 AM   #7
Regular Crew

Thank you all for watching and for your great comments, much appreciated. For some reason Vimeo has been buggy with comments. To answer your question Gianni, I typically use a second shooter & dedicated editor for SDEs, with a jib & jib operator during the (larger South Asian) ceremonies, provided the venue & client are open to it.

Thanks again!
Old January 29th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #8
Tourist

Kevin really is a God in heaven but you're here on earth as far as weddings. Take off the cap to the ground for your work and thank you for sharing with us your videos.
Djino Spajic is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery