Website Critique? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old December 21st, 2010, 02:26 PM   #1
Website Critique?
Michael Clark Michael Clark is offline December 21st, 2010, 02:26 PM

January is website tweaking (overhaul?) month for me, and I thought getting feedback from this group would be a great place to start. I know for starters that I want to change the color. My site used to be not only for wedding videos, but other projects. Now I am wanting to focus only on wedding videos, so softer colors are necessary. Hopefully sticking to two main colors, and I'd like to work a soft green into it, since my logo is already that color. That is probably the main thing I'd like to change. Additionally, I think on the "Videos" page, I'd like to have different sections, instead of only having trailers. Maybe sections for Trailers, Vow examples, First Dance examples, etc. I'm mainly shooting for "simple, with enough info to answer most questions". I know the site needs work, so don't be too rough!

Home - Chattanooga Tennessee Wedding Videographer - Clark Video Productions

Mistake: I meant to post this in the "Wedding/Event Videography Techniques" forum, not the sub-forum. Is it possible to move this post?

Michael Clark
Major Player
Views: 1208

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery