DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Andre + Jennifer | Highlights | Serendipity Studios (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/490274-andre-jennifer-highlights-serendipity-studios.html)

Travis Cossel January 16th, 2011 11:58 PM

Andre + Jennifer | Highlights | Serendipity Studios

We've been excited to share the highlights from this wedding before it was even shot. The day I visited the website for the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay, California I knew this wedding was going to be amazing. The location is just magical; breathtaking coastal cliffs .. the crashing waves of the Pacific .. and a venue that looks like it belongs in the Scottish highlands.

Factor in a good-looking groom with a sense of humor and a stunning bride with quiet charm, and this highlights was destined for greatness. Shout out to Andy Hirsch for the solid 2nd shooting.

Richard Wakefield January 17th, 2011 04:30 AM

i love how chilled out and easy it is to watch this

well done Travis + co!

Ken Diewert January 18th, 2011 03:29 AM

Excellent work Travis...very smooth.

Travis Cossel January 18th, 2011 09:17 AM

Richard | Thanks buddy! Glad you enjoyed it.

Ken | Thank you for watching and for the comment.

Michael Simons January 18th, 2011 07:14 PM

very nice. love the slider shot above the bushes when the bride and dad enter the ceremony.

Travis Cossel January 18th, 2011 08:52 PM

Thanks for watching, Michael.

Funny story about that shot. We had planned the day before to do that exact shot by moving one of the wood benches a few feet so we could put the slider on it. This would save us a lot of time during the ceremony versus having to use a tripod there. Right before the start of the ceremony we were moving the bench over (literally a couple of feet) and the coordinator for the Ritz Carlton went all crazy on us telling us we needed approval to move a bench. So I had to break from setup and sweet-talk her and convince her that the shot was going to be amazing (blah blah blah) just to get her to let us do it. I'm so glad she did but what a pain it can be to try and do your job sometimes, eh?

Evan Lloyd January 18th, 2011 09:26 PM

I enjoyed this video a lot. It had a nice rhythm as it flowed from one shot to the next. It was nice. I see q lot of videos that jump so fast that you lose the feel or story. This was easy to follow and well executed.

Evan

Travis Cossel January 19th, 2011 02:05 PM

Hey Evan, thanks for checking it out and digging it. d;-)

Greg Fiske January 20th, 2011 02:47 PM

That shot was worth the effort. Well done.

Travis Cossel January 21st, 2011 04:26 PM

Thank you, Greg. I thought so too. d;-)

Bill Vincent January 21st, 2011 08:00 PM

Nice work, Travis - I hope I get to do a wedding at this location someday!! :)

Bill

Travis Cossel January 24th, 2011 11:40 AM

Thanks, Bill. It's definitely a stunning location.