Deborah + Greg | Wedding Highlights | Serendipity Studios at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old February 17th, 2011, 10:30 PM   #1
Deborah + Greg | Wedding Highlights | Serendipity Studios
Travis Cossel Travis Cossel is offline February 17th, 2011, 10:30 PM

What happens when a Yankees fan meets a Red Sox fan? Love apparently.

When we flew out to Connecticut to film Greg and Deborah's wedding we got to see first hand how two people can be very different, and yet be so perfect for each other. It's a beautiful thing to witness.

It didn't hurt that the backdrop was beautiful too. Greg and Deborah chose Saltwater Farms Vineyard, the only winery I know of that used to be an airport. The main hangar building is still there, and there's even a large strip of grass that runs through the winery ... the old runway. In fact, planes still land on this strip of grass, bringing in visitors for a glass of wine and a beautiful view.

Take in the beauty of this special location and the beauty of two people genuinely in love, and enjoy Greg and Deborah's highlights.

Travis Cossel
Inner Circle
Views: 2369
Old February 17th, 2011, 11:46 PM   #2
Major Player

That was awesome Travis! you've come a long way since i first stumbled upon your lovestory video (shot at Applebee's with the skydiving footage) just wondering though how many shooters did you have for this wedding? Are they all armed with a DSLR?

Cheers!

Kren
Vertical Video Works* Winnipeg Videography
Kren Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2011, 09:50 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Thanks for watching, Kren! That love story video WAS a while ago .. still one of my favorites. This wedding was shot with 4 cameras and 2 shooters (3 DSLR's).
Old February 19th, 2011, 05:57 PM   #4
Major Player

Nice work Travis. This could very well have taken place in Napa or Sonoma. Do you ever hire local shooters when traveling?
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2011, 01:27 AM   #5
Trustee

Nice work (as always) Travis. What DSLRs are you using? Do you think that the DSLRs will be transformed in the future to a different type of body to suite video recording? or will they be split into 2 types, one for mainly video work (and capable of photos) and one with photo work (and capable of video)?

Stelios
Old February 21st, 2011, 04:42 PM   #6
Inner Circle

Re: Deborah + Greg | Wedding Highlights | Serendipity Studios

Oren | I do often hire other shooters when shooting destination weddings.

Stelios | I can't honestly say where DSLR technology is going to go. I actually thought by now they would have merged the two together more, but they haven't. I can tell you one thing .. the technology is going to go where the companies see the money. d;-)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery