First crane SDE shoot! - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:58 AM  
First crane SDE shoot!
Susanto Widjaja Susanto Widjaja is offline February 23rd, 2011, 02:58 AM

hey guys,

We literally just got our cobra crane backpacker a day before this SDE shoot.

Despite of having the hottest day in Sydney since the last 85 years. This thing rocks! I was spending too much time deciding whether to buy the famous kessler crane or this baby here. But the 400 dollars delivery cost from kessler trumps the 25 dollars delivery cost I paid from a local distributor here.

We are still learning how to use it as well as mayad studio, jason magbanua and the other wedding superheroes from philipines and it is surely quiet a hassle to move this thing here and there, setting it up and down and such. But its just so exciting to be able to get these new type of shots with this bad boy.

We look forward to play around a lot more with it. Especially during this friday's SDE shoot! will post it here as well :)

Santo

Susanto Widjaja
Major Player
Views: 3309
Old March 29th, 2011, 08:20 AM   #16
Major Player

Re: First crane SDE shoot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Kalyan View Post
Great crane shots! (I also just had a wedding with use of a crane!)
Thanks Oleg, I'm sure yours will turn out magic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy White View Post
Unbelievable. Beautiful!!!!
Thanks so much !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy White View Post
How did you like the cobra crane? Is it pretty easy to set up?
I like it. I dont have any comparison with others because I have never used the other ones. But it works well so far for us. We just bought the extension bar, but have yet to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren Arieli View Post
Great energy, movements and creative touches. JMag better watch his back :--)
I think crane is very old school for Jmag.... he's too far ahead... hhahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by John De Rienzo View Post
Nice detailed shots. I always get excited when I see creative work with such attention to detail...so important. Just got to love the crane shots. We have just purchased a crane and are having the same dilemma...love the end results, but a bit of a pain to move around.

Thx for sharing
Thanks John, it is definitely a pain in the butt to move it around. especially when you only want one shot and its so far from the car... but hey! it adds another level of dynamic to your clips. Just have to use it wisely i guess.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery