Kristen & David - Portfolio worthy! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:10 PM   #1
Kristen & David - Portfolio worthy!
Jeff Dinges Jeff Dinges is offline May 23rd, 2011, 01:10 PM

shot solo with t3i, HV20, Xh-a1. My first time using the t3i:

Jeff Dinges
Regular Crew
Views: 1237
Old May 23rd, 2011, 07:07 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Kristen & David - Portfolio worthy!

Looks good Jeff.. My only comment would be to perhaps lower the contrast on the shots from the t3i. They look a bit flat.
Stephen J. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: Kristen & David - Portfolio worthy!

I just think the flat look matches well with the indoor scene with the tungsten lighting combined with the light-to-fair skin tones. If I try to make more contrast that makes everything darker and I had to use available light on those scenes.

Also, I think many of us professionals are watching these on 1080p screens. I believe that people with lower quality screens need a little bit of gamma addition anyways. I know my main LCD television at home has gotten darker over the years.
Jeff Dinges is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery