Latest Wedding Film - Licensed Music Yay! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old July 10th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Latest Wedding Film - Licensed Music Yay!
Paul Hildebrandt Paul Hildebrandt is offline July 10th, 2011, 01:15 PM

So I've finally bit the bullet and I'm starting to use licensed music now, so now that's out of the way and I feel "safe" about posting videos on here now, I'm posting my latest highlights for some feedback!

Thanks Guys.

Paul Hildebrandt
Regular Crew
Views: 1305
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:27 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Latest Wedding Film - Licensed Music Yay!

It looks really good! We, too have recently "bit the bullet" on licensed music. Can I ask where you get your favorite music from? We have found some great stuff on Triple Scoop, but always looking for new places too.
Katie Fasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:30 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I went for songfreedom.com - I found 29 non-instrumental songs that I thought were good enough for a wedding highlights and they have some good instrumental stuff as well, so that should cover me for awhile.
Paul Hildebrandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2011, 09:40 AM   #4
Major Player

I have heard some great stuff on songfreedom, but never could fully grasp how it works...With Triple Scoop, it's basicaly pay once, use forever...but how does the montly fee work on sf? I mean I see that you get a limited number of songs per year, but do they make you sign a year contract with them or a certain duration? And I noticed some songs had "streaming rights pending" so those can only be used for DVDs then right? And once you license your songs, do you have to "renew" them or how long are they good for??
Katie Fasel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery