Pre wedding Fall story, a bit hot! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old October 14th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #1
Pre wedding Fall story, a bit hot!
Oleg Kalyan Oleg Kalyan is offline October 14th, 2011, 03:11 PM

check it out, let me know, shot on Nikon D3S

Oleg Kalyan
Major Player
Views: 1765
Old October 15th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: Pre wedding Fall story, a bit hot!

come on Oleg - you must have some footage of Russian women who arn't hot - not that I want to see any of it.

I thought it was great but I do wonder about the intended audience, is it just a keepsake for the couple or meant to promote the upcoming wedding - who's going to see it and what will they think.
Old October 15th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Major Player

Paul, it was just shown to the audience of 150 people at the wedding party! A great reception. You know the girl is pretty famous singer in Ukraine, she was in quite a few Music videos, that were quite open..

This time around they share the passion to one another, in a truthful manner, honestly..
I think it's apropriate to any audience, there is nothing to set it Rated R, or so.
Don't you agree?
Oleg Kalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2011, 07:02 AM   #4
Trustee

There's certainly nothing R rated about - but it has some very intimate and personal moments that I felt I wouldn't want to put on screen - and that's the point - it's a personal judgement.

that's why I wondered about the intended audience - if the couple liked it and it went over well at the reception then it's a success. Whatever way you look at it, it's great work but we've come to expect nothing less from you - of course the beautiful Russian brides help.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery