New York + Wedding + Trump Soho + Aerials = Nick + Amy | Serendipity Studios at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old October 26th, 2011, 02:38 PM   #1
New York + Wedding + Trump Soho + Aerials = Nick + Amy | Serendipity Studios
Travis Cossel Travis Cossel is offline October 26th, 2011, 02:38 PM

I’m always excited to shoot a wedding in New York. Weddings have so much energy and New York is like it’s own big ball of energy. So a wedding in New York is like … lots of energy, you know?

Now Nick and Amy have a special element that contributes even more energy to their wedding … 4 kids. The children’s are Nick’s, 1 boy and 3 girls, but you wouldn’t know it with how they act towards Amy. They love Amy and Amy loves them as if nothing else in the world matters. It’s a pretty awesome thing to see.

So as I prepared to film Nick and Amy’s wedding at the Trump Soho in New York I knew what I wanted. I wanted to capture Nick and Amy, but I also wanted to capture their special new family … and also capture the energy of that family .. the wedding … and of course, New York City.

Now this wedding was on my birthday, and I had never filmed an event on my birthday before. There was a small part of me that wondered if I would regret not taking the day off, but in the end, I didn’t. Nick and Amy had such an awesome wedding and were such awesome people that I wanted to edit their highlights video that night.

Well, I didn’t. My wife Candice showed up and took me out for a birthday drink after the wedding, but I did film some more of NYC on the way back to the hotel after that (much to her dismay, lol). But I’m so glad I did as it gave me the material to sandwich the energy of the wedding with the energy of the city. Enjoy!

Travis Cossel
Inner Circle
Views: 1767
Old October 26th, 2011, 05:33 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: New York + Wedding + Trump Soho + Aerials = Nick + Amy | Serendipity Studios

one of the best I have seen. Very good work!
Jerry Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2011, 07:23 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: New York + Wedding + Trump Soho + Aerials = Nick + Amy | Serendipity Studios

Can I ask where you got your stock aerial footage?
Chris Bryan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery