DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Lovely + Dan | Wedding Highlights (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/505774-lovely-dan-wedding-highlights.html)

Sigmund Reboquio March 2nd, 2012 06:58 PM

Lovely + Dan | Wedding Highlights

We had a great time shooting this wedding!

For Cinematographers
Tech specs//
Cameras
2 Canon 5D, 1 7D
Lenses
Canon 50mm f1.2L, 135mm f2L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 70-200mm 2.8, 16-35mm 2.8L, 100mm macro

Gears
Konova Slider - best value for the money.
Glidecam HD4000
Manfrotto 561 BHDV-1
Manfrotto Tripods 701 heads

Sound/light
Zoom H4N Recorder
G3 Seinheisser Wireless
H1, tascam
Arri 650

Oren Arieli March 2nd, 2012 10:30 PM

Re: Lovely + Dan | Wedding Highlights

Beautifully done Sigmund...tons of emotion in that recap. Great setup shots too.

Sigmund Reboquio March 5th, 2012 11:28 AM

thanks Oren!

Jordan Brindle March 11th, 2012 02:57 PM

Blown away. Phenomenal. Well done Sigmund.

Sigmund Reboquio March 12th, 2012 11:39 AM

thank you for the warm comments Jordan!

Jordan Brindle March 12th, 2012 04:38 PM

Hi again Sigmund,

I see you highly recommend the Konova Slider. Is there anything in particular that you like? Have you tried other sliders? Will be looking in to getting a slider at some point this year and was originally looking at the Glidetrack but i heard the konova is cheaper and just as good. Also what size would you recommend for weddings? The metre long sliders strike me as being a little too big and clunky for the fast paced nature of weddings but i could be wrong.

Thanks.

Sigmund Reboquio March 12th, 2012 05:14 PM

I have looked at the other brands like dpslider and cinevate as well. For the price, I dont see a difference compared to the flt 10 cinevate (or not that I know of). same rail.
The dpslider is tooo smooth for me. The konova is less smooth than dpslider but it is smoother than glidetrack.

I used to have the glidetrack before konova came out. glidetrack was popular back then. it is rough and doesn't have bear rollings like the konova.so once Ive used the smoother sliders, I knew glidetrack was not for me.

at the price, I highly recommend this. Ive been recommending it for about 2 years. Don't forget the upgrade kit, which has the new lighter feet.

I think konova is very underrated but, I love it. I use it for weddings, and we also shoot super fast pace because I used different tools aside from this. the spiderdolly, glidecam, etc. Youll get used to it in no time.
hope it helps.

Jordan Brindle March 12th, 2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigmund Reboquio (Post 1720542)
I have looked at the other brands like dpslider and cinevate as well. For the price, I dont see a difference compared to the flt 10 cinevate (or not that I know of). same rail.
The dpslider is tooo smooth for me. The konova is less smooth than dpslider but it is smoother than glidetrack.

I used to have the glidetrack before konova came out. glidetrack was popular back then. it is rough and doesn't have bear rollings like the konova.so once Ive used the smoother sliders, I knew glidetrack was not for me.

at the price, I highly recommend this. Ive been recommending it for about 2 years. Don't forget the upgrade kit, which has the new lighter feet.

I think konova is very underrated but, I love it. I use it for weddings, and we also shoot super fast pace because I used different tools aside from this. the spiderdolly, glidecam, etc. Youll get used to it in no time.
hope it helps.

Excellent thanks. What size would you recommend for wedding shooting?

Sigmund Reboquio March 13th, 2012 11:01 AM

I recommend the shortest one they offer.