DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Beautiful Japanese Garden and Silver Stilt Wakers (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/510605-beautiful-japanese-garden-silver-stilt-wakers.html)

Luke Oliver September 10th, 2012 07:43 AM

Beautiful Japanese Garden and Silver Stilt Wakers

New Trailer, all the way from Jersey Channel Islands set in a beautiful garden. Shot on the 5d mark iii edited in FCP, Turn it up, sit back and enjoy.

Jordan Brindle September 16th, 2012 09:43 AM

Re: Beautiful Japanese Garden and Silver Stilt Wakers

Your work is the best i've seen here Luke love it! That stilt walker looked incredible on film! Where do you get your music?

Tim Bakland September 17th, 2012 03:29 PM

Very beautiful, Luke. May I ask what the music is?

Luke Oliver September 24th, 2012 04:31 AM

Thanks very much for the kind words, the music is from the musicbed and i have re edited it myself slightly.

I cannot for the life of me remember the track name but it was in the uplifting , string piano section if I

remember.

Thanks very much for the comments

Luke

Tim Bakland September 25th, 2012 11:58 AM

Hey Luke -- Nada? Can't say? Is it a secret recipe ingredient? :)

Sigmund Reboquio September 25th, 2012 02:39 PM

Hi Tim

He is probably busy : ) or some folks actually think that picking music is a secret (ive seen that so many times that people in the forum dont actually give the title of the music)

here is the solution

If you have an iphone download the app called shazam --- you will not have to ask people here again about music title : )

Tim Bakland September 25th, 2012 08:24 PM

Totally understand -- and was just pulling his chain a bit. I've found that the Shazam doesn't work as often with the songfreedom tunes and such -- but will give it a try.

In terms of the secrets of the trade, I guess I always assume (optimistically) that the spirit of this examples forum is one of open sharing (in return for folks taking the time to look and critique). Since part of his initial post was "turn it up", I took the music to be an important part. I wouldn't peg Luke (nor most in the forum) as one who merely struts his stuff and signs off. Seems like good folks around here -- which is why I come back!

Luke Oliver September 26th, 2012 01:11 AM

Hey Guys

Thanks for the kind words, the music is from the musicbed.com although I go through so much I cannot remember the name, it was under piano/string uplifting section in the wedding highlight category.

And no no, I certainly don't like to boast I have learned most of my work from this Forum and was just giving something back. Im glad you like the work, the clients didn't even get back to me :(

Thanks

Luke

Tim Bakland September 28th, 2012 09:18 PM

Luke - that's nearly unbelievable (that the clients didn't get back). Wow. Hopefully, they're just still awed and are in the midst of drafting a great letter of feedback.

Anyway: thanks for the music response. Fine work.

Stelios Christofides October 6th, 2012 07:09 AM

beautifully done.

stelios