Epic Celtic Archery Highlights at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old January 30th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #1
Epic Celtic Archery Highlights
Clive McLaughlin Clive McLaughlin is offline January 30th, 2013, 11:47 AM

Just thought I'd post this latest one since its a bit different. Epic soundtrack to accompany a wedding with kilts, bows and arrows and castles!

Clive McLaughlin
Major Player
Views: 1610
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: Epic Celtic Archery Highlights

Bit risky with those bows and arrows, Clive! Nice work. I can't help but think I should know the location of that castle... Put me out of my misery please!
Mike Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2013, 05:59 AM   #3
Major Player

Thanks Mike, its Narrow Water near Newry. It was my first time being there. Very elegant!
Clive McLaughlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2013, 07:19 AM   #4
Trustee

Clive,

That's it... I spent a while thinking it was Castlewellan or Glenarm! Excellent location for a wedding.
Mike Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:33 AM   #5
Major Player

Its so strange. The whole place is decorated authentically like Victorian era, then i glanced into one room and the owner was sitting watching horse racing on a massive flat screen!
Old January 31st, 2013, 04:40 PM   #6
Major Player

Someone got a new slider... Didnt they? Haha.

One of my favorite bits of music and you did it justice mate.

Is it me or is the video a little 'stuttery'? I've been noticing this with some videos on Vimeo?
Jordan Brindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:42 AM   #7
Major Player

Yes Jordan, thanks for noticing! Got a Konovo K3. I tend to use the slider a lot. Now 90% of my day I carry around my tripod with slider on it, and lock it off to use for general pan and tilt work. Its a work out to say the least!

Yea, you are quite right about the stutter in places. I'm going to look into this. Maybe i forgot to disable re-sampling on the clips on the timeline. i find this usually helps keep the render smooth. I've also recently changed my render settings, and maybe these just need fine tuned!
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:10 PM   #8
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive McLaughlin View Post
Yes Jordan, thanks for noticing! Got a Konovo K3. I tend to use the slider a lot. Now 90% of my day I carry around my tripod with slider on it, and lock it off to use for general pan and tilt work. Its a work out to say the least!

Yea, you are quite right about the stutter in places. I'm going to look into this. Maybe i forgot to disable re-sampling on the clips on the timeline. i find this usually helps keep the render smooth. I've also recently changed my render settings, and maybe these just need fine tuned!
It may be the Vimeo encode. Some of my vids are on there which don't stutter at all until they're uploaded to Vimeo.
Jordan Brindle is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery