Something different for a change! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old April 30th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #1
Something different for a change!
Clive McLaughlin Clive McLaughlin is offline April 30th, 2013, 01:41 AM

This was a very interesting wedding, the service was at 5pm, with the reception taking place in a club with music from a rock band. The church was chosen for its gothic look I imagine, and they requested an organist (normally not very common in modern times), the brides dress was awesome but very unusual.

When i was filming I was thinking to myself "I can't wait for the edit, thankfully something different to the normal fairytale-esque stuff!", and the soundtrack choice by the couple just worked so well with the footage!

What do you guys think?

Clive McLaughlin
Major Player
Views: 1301
Old April 30th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Something different for a change!

Clive - that was pretty cool. I can see why you were excited to edit. Not too often you get something really edgy like this to work with. Perfect soundtrack for this!

Art
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Clive,
That was awesome. That's the first clip I've watched all the way through in a long time.

Your timing and pace was excellent. The song is awesome . Who is it?

I actually watched it twice and I hate watching wedding videos. I think it had a lot to do with the music.
Al Gardner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:16 AM   #4
Major Player

Thanks for the comments guys, actually really chuffed! Its a band called My Morning Jacket.
Clive McLaughlin is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery