Holly and Denero at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old August 25th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #1
Holly and Denero
Edward Calabig Edward Calabig is offline August 25th, 2013, 01:03 PM

First time shooting on a Zacuto Scorpion Shoulder Rig. I'm not too please with the camera shake I had using a Canon 24-70mm ii lens, though it might have been my inexperience with the rig. I wish I had properly mic'd the bride and groom for their intro speeches (which they requested) but we were behind schedule :(

Edward Calabig
Regular Crew
Views: 1623
Old August 25th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: Holly and Denero

Oh, no, unlicensed music?!

Jason Mraz didn't seem to fit the upbeat fun dancing everyone was doing.

The rest I liked

RNB Wedding Videography
Robert Benda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Ah good point! Do you know of any documentation regarding the laws on this? We are only in our second year and would hate to get sued in the future :(
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #4
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Calabig View Post
Ah good point! Do you know of any documentation regarding the laws on this? We are only in our second year and would hate to get sued in the future :(
All I know is the article written by Joe Simon, after his trailer for Dallas Cowboy's QB Tony Romo's wedding went viral. He got slammed by the RIAA and had to settle for, was it five figures or six? Basically, anything going online, license the music. It's in our contracts that we won't and they're not allowed to distribute the long version of the video, with unlicensed music.

Head over to theMusicBed.com or SongFreedom and pay the modest fee. On TheMusicBed, when I find something I really like, it's only $70 for five uses for one song.
Robert Benda is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery