Wedding Dance Highlights 7-26-14 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old July 27th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #1
Wedding Dance Highlights 7-26-14
Robert Benda Robert Benda is offline July 27th, 2014, 02:38 PM

Yesterday I was the MC/DJ for a wedding, with the dinner and dance in a converted barn. I like to take the opportunity to practice my shooting. In this case, with a Canon 5d Mark ii, 35mm f/2, and a Manfrotto monopod. There are two clips with my 70D and a 14mm f/2.8 (so a 20mm equivalent), and the tight shots in the speech/1st dance are the 70D with a Canon 85mm f/1.8

I'm really mad I missed the focus on the wide speech shot at the front, and later with the bride waving to me. This was my first try at a starry sky timelapse exposure (last clip) done with Magic Lantern, and instead of the intervalometer, its got a shutter speed in video change, down to 0.40, I think, and you have a video file at the end, no extra work required.

Robert Benda
Trustee
Views: 4580

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery